As we wrap up another successful academic year, we must also look ahead to the future. Parents of rising 7th grade students, please be mindful of immunization requirements for your children. A complete list with links can be found if you click here.
Gra-Mar is now part of PlanetK8. This online resource will provide parents, students, teachers, and the community with the following benefits:
- Email and Text Notifications for YOUR important items!
- Sharing of Photos, Videos, and Documents under school control!
- Live Video Streaming of events and activities and other happenings!
- Real Time Calendars, both school-wide and personalized to YOUR needs!
- Surveys, Polls, Contests, and Elections for the entire school as well as clubs, classes, and teams!
- And much, much more.
To Sign up for PlanetK8 today:
- Go to www.PlanetK8.com
- Select either "Student", "Teacher", "Parent", or "Fan" to sign up for PlanetK8*
- Enter your personal information, email address, and create your own password.
- Type "GraMar" to be directed to our PlanetK8 world
- Click on the "Clubs and Teams" tab on the menu bar at the top of the page
- Choose the clubs, classes, and teams that you wish to folow as either a Member or a Fan. By following, you will receive text messages, email, and a personalized calendar about the activities that are important to you.
*Teachers and staff are already signed up using their MNPS email address. You can contact Theresa Wagner for the initial password (can be changed once you have logged in).
The Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools (MNPS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, color, age, and/or disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. MNPS does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. Contact MNPS ADA Coordinator at 259-8531.
MNPS maintains an official complaint procedure that complies with the standards set aside by Federal Programs under No Child Left Behind. Complaints regarding Public School Choice and Supplemental Educational Services (SES) are covered under this procedure. It can be found by clicking on Complaint Process.
Click on the links provided for more detailed information. <Complaint Process.>